Tuesday 28 July 2009

Christmas in July!!




Ok, I know it's just the beginning of summer,(although it's very much like a mild winter here, April showers, thunderstorms, etc), but I have been busy in my workroom creating new seasonal minis to be exhibited at the Autumn fairs I will be attending. I was flicking through some old photos of when I began miniature making and came across a few non-food minis that have inspired me to make these two cute little bears :0) I am now inspired even further to make more!! My work desk is full of mini bears in the making & my head is bursting full of ideas, I just hope that when they are all finished they look just as good in reality as they do in my imagination!! :0)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Kerry the little bears are really sweet. I really like the Halloween one, must be the Witch in me..LOL

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Hi Kerry, oooh you must I love them, especailly the Halloween bear, hes too cute! Hugs Kate xx

Kerry said...

Thank you Debbie & Kate.x.

Jo Raines said...

Precious little bears!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/