Saturday 13 November 2010

Meet Mrs Claus...

1/12th SCALE CANDY CANE TREE
CLOSE UP OF MRS CLAUS

1/12TH SCALE 'LA PATISSERIE' DISPLAY COUNTER

MRS CLAUS WITHOUT HER CLOAK

MRS CLAUS WITH HER RED VELVET & FUR-TRIMMED CLOAK

Well I have finally got around to finishing my first poseable doll. Mrs Claus!! And I love her!! I must admit that she really was a labour of love, but I am so pleased with the result. Her deep red velvet cloak, trimmed with soft white fur, is removable, as is her basket of treats & apron. Her clothes are non-removable. Her snow white hair is fashioned into a bun with a few ringlets softening her features. She stands at 5 & 1/2 inches. I will be (reluctantly) putting her on eBay Monday night. I have also been busy making a few new items to take to the last two fairs of the year, a 'La Patisserie' display counter & a glittery, snowy, candy cane tree.
Enjoy, Kerry.x.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Everything looks wonderful Kerry. xxxx