Wednesday 15 December 2010

All Xmassed-out!! Phew!!

1/12TH SCALE FROSTED FRUITS CAKE
1/12TH SCALE TARTAN CANDY BOX


1/12TH SCALE SNOWMAN CAKE

1/12TH SCALE 'WINTERS SCENE' CAKE

1/12TH SCALE GINGERBREAD BOARD

It seems like I have been making Christmas minis for months (which I probably have, to be honest), but tonight I listed the final few Christmas minis for this year & now I can breathe a sigh of relief & look forward to making new, original & fresh minis for 2011. I don't know if I will have chance to post again before the New Year, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for following me & commenting & appreciating my minis. I wish you all a very, Merry Christmas & a Prosperous New Year!! See you all in 2011. Lots of hugs, Kerry.x.

1 comment:

Teruka said...

Delicious!! The gingerhouse, the cookies ...are perfect!
Merry Christmas from Spain!!!