Thursday 15 December 2011

I can almost see the light at the end of my 'commissions' tunnel for this year, just a few more to catch up with then I can put my feet up, relax & enjoy the festivities, phew!! I hope you are all ready for Christmas too, although with just over a week to go I am sure I will see a few bits & pieces to purchase for stocking fillers. At this time of year I love to wander through the garden centres & marvel at all the pretty ornaments & displays, my favourite this year is 'Brigg Garden Centre', it's like walking through a winter wonderland & even has a section full of 'candy & gingerbread' ornaments & decorations, I felt like I was in Santa's kitchen & wished I had an endless supply of pennies ;o)
I wish you all the very merriest of Christmas & a Happy New Year, see you all in 2012.


Hugs, Kerry. xxx

5 comments:

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Wishing you the Merriest Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Victoria

Maria Ireland said...

Have a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2012
Hugs Maria

Kathy said...

Wow!! Gorgeous! Happy Christmas!!

Ascension said...

Que maravillosa sala, llena de detalles.
Pap Noel en su trineo esta genial.
Espero que tus Navidades sean muy felices.
besitos ascension

dollhouse miniature said...

It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you are actually seeing a miniature.